I like to play sports such as soccer, baseball, and basketball. As well as I like having days off from school.
Writing Goals
Work on thesis statement makes sense with the introduction
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Snow day
Yesterday was a snowday and my friends and I were making many things in the snow like snowman. First we my best friend came and got me and it took us 30 min to get everyone else on the street it was really hard to walk through the snow. When we finally went to my friends house we went down his mini hill in his backyard. When we were done with that we went in a court and climbed the huge mound in the middle. Then we went inside and had hot chocolate. After that we advantaged back into the snow and went to my house we ended up going back inside and we played some viedo games that is what we always do that on a snowday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment