I like to play sports such as soccer, baseball, and basketball. As well as I like having days off from school.
Writing Goals
Work on thesis statement makes sense with the introduction
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Friday, February 4, 2011
Soccer
Soccer is my favorite sport you go sprinting down the field neck and neck with your oppent. Oh I shoot I score soccer is my favorite sport. I play for Pewaukee and two of my friends are on my team Teddie and Gabe. Gabe plays in goal and my and Teddie play on the field once in awhile Gabe plays on the field. Soccer can be a three season sport. We play in the Fall most of our season and then we play indoor soccer and then we have a few games in the spring. Right now we play on a high school field and have eleven people on one team on the field at once it doesn't get crowded in because we play on such a big field.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment