I like to play sports such as soccer, baseball, and basketball. As well as I like having days off from school.
Writing Goals
Work on thesis statement makes sense with the introduction
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Half Days
I enjoy having half daya during school. When we have a half day at our school it is usually for a type of holiday but, this time it is midwinter break. I have never had off of school for a reason like that. Usually on half days when I come home from school I invite one of my friends over and we either go down his hill in his backyard or go to my house inside playing knee basketball and we pretty much hang out for the rest of the day. Another thing I would do was go to some sports practice most likely basketball. Basketball is always fun. Those are the basic things I do on a half day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment