I like to play sports such as soccer, baseball, and basketball. As well as I like having days off from school.
Writing Goals
Work on thesis statement makes sense with the introduction
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Trench ball
Last year in trench ball my team won it for the sixth grade. We went undeafted our name was the beast my friend shaun started the team. The boys on the team were me, shaun, colin, and Jackson H. We didn't take that long to decide the name. Also we didn't take that long to decide the color it was dumb because we were black. It was getting hot after the last game. We never had a choice on anything but, we still won so it was fun. It hurt my arm though because the ball was so small and light. I had baseball that day and I couldn't throw because it hurt. Trench ball was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment