I like to play sports such as soccer, baseball, and basketball. As well as I like having days off from school.
Writing Goals
Work on thesis statement makes sense with the introduction
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Baseball
The Brewers are pretty good this year. They are doing better than they did last year. The reason they are doing better is that they have better pitching this year. They always had good hitting but, there pitching is bad but, now they have to pitchers that can get you a win everytime and that is Giardo and Girenke. They are the best pitchers for the brewers. I wish I could go to more Brewers games but, my mom never wants to. I love baseball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment