Writing Goals

Work on thesis statement makes sense with the introduction



Give more support for my opinions



Varity of sentence starters



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Childhood memory

My favorite childhood memory is when I was 7. My family went up to the Dells and we went golfing. I remeber that it was so fun up until the 9th hole. On the 9th hole that hole was very wet. When everyone got to the green this jet of water shot out and hit me in the face and I fell down and I fell in the mood. Yet I didn't care so I was walking around covered in mud and wet and I still finished the 18 holes. I had lots of fun that day.

This reminds when my dad beat a pro golfer in one hole of golf. When my dad won he got 100 dollars and a free pass for four to golf at a near by golf course. When he won he won he was jumping around with joy. I have never seen my dad be that happy but, he spent the free coupons on his friends not family.

Now my dad doesn't let me golf because of baseball and he doesn't want to mess up my swing my dad also loves baseball and now he takes me to a highschool varisity coach to have hitting lessons. I love going to the hitting lessons because they are fun and I get to do them with Robert.

1 comment:

  1. This was fun to read; what a great childhood memory! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete