Superhero
11/4/10
Nick Majeskie
It was a windy day when the man crossed the road and went into the bus station. The man looked suspicious, so I followed him on to the bus. They drop him at his house it appeared to be nothing but, all of the sudden the man turned around and transformed into a hero. He jetted out from the sop where he was standing. I quickly told the driver to follow the flying man. Then the man drove the bus down town when we arrived a car came flying out of nowhere but, luckily the superhero destroyed it. That is when someone on the bus said “what is that thing in the air”. It appeared to be another superhero but, he was attacking the other one, so it must be a super villain. So I thought it would be smarter to just go home and be safe so I got off the bus and ran home.
Later that night I was sitting in bed watching T.V and it said that the super villain stole a valuable item from the Richerton’s. The Richerton’s are a very rich family. No one knows what the super villain will do with it. Uranium is what he stole and it is used in a bomb. I wonder what the man would use the bomb for. Well, obviously he won’t use it for good.
The next day when I went to school it was nothing out of the ordinary but, when I went home it started getting unusually. BOOM! The noise echoed through out the town. The explosion happened at the city bank. I quickly ran towards the city bank. SZINK! A stoplight just flew by, so I figured that the Superhero and villain were fighting again. This time the super villain was holding a bag of money and a bomb. The Superhero let him go because the super villain was going to drop the bomb if he attacked. That day I followed the super villain home. At the time it seemed to be t greatest idea but, it turns out it wasn’t. His hideout was the old library.
I sneaked into the library and followed the super villain in. He threw the bomb on the floor I quickly ducked for cover but, it didn’t blow up. So the bomb must be a fake, right then I super villain caught me. I made a break for it to the door but, he beat me to it. I dived through his legs and escaped. I ran back home and hide in my house. Then I thought I should go and tell the superhero. I went to his house and told him the whole story.
The next day the villain stole some more money from the bank but, the superhero didn’t fall for it this time. They fought for several hours but, in the end the superhero won the battle. The only reason he won is when the super villain told his plot while doing that he choked on a fly. Everyone celebrated that day and everything was back to normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment