I like to play sports such as soccer, baseball, and basketball. As well as I like having days off from school.
Writing Goals
Work on thesis statement makes sense with the introduction
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Birthday
One of my favorite times of the year is my birthday. On my birthday I usually have school on my birthday but, this year I probably won't because I have spring break this year when it is my birthday. If I have school on my birthday I usually do my homework go to some sport practice come home and choose where I want to go for dinner. Then we come home and open presents and have cake. Another thing that happens is that I have a birthday party with my friends. When I was a little kid my parents never let me have a birthday party. The last few years though they have been letting me have them. I remeber one year three friends of mine and I went bowling. We stayed there for about three hours bowling and they ended up sleeping over and we stayed up to three in the morning. Playing viedo games and watching movies. In the morning we had french toast for breakfast and then we played viedo games till noon but, then they had to go home. That is one of my most fun birthday parties I ever had. This year I'm planing to go paint balling with my friends and then having them sleepover afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I've never been paintballing and it sounds fun. Maybe you could make some sentences longer or shorter to make it better.
ReplyDelete