Writing Goals

Work on thesis statement makes sense with the introduction



Give more support for my opinions



Varity of sentence starters



Friday, October 22, 2010

Writing

Sports is one of my favorite things to do. I play soccer, baseball, basketball, and Cross Country. My favorite sport is soccer. I play soccer for 3 seasons, Fall, Winter, and Spring. My second favorite sport is baseball. Part of the reason is my dad. It is his favorite sport of all time. In the summer that is all we do together. My third favorite sport is basketball. This sport is my third favorite because no one my family likes the sport. This is my brothers favorite sport because he is really tall and his team is really good. My least favorite sport is Cross Country. I would like it more if I didn't get so nervous. Two of my like 8 meets I felt like I was going to barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment