I like to play sports such as soccer, baseball, and basketball. As well as I like having days off from school.
Writing Goals
Work on thesis statement makes sense with the introduction
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Friday, October 22, 2010
Candy
Candy is my favorite thing to eat. My favorite type of candy is Snicker's. Candy is so sweet and delicious. Halloween is my second favorite holiday after Christmas. I like Halloween so much is it is all about candy. Every year we spend have of the Halloween at each others house and play outside and then at night we go out trick or treating. Last year Shaun and I ended up with 7 pounds of candy each. Some how my brother Eric he comes with us and he got 10 pounds. Last year we only went half the time and we went to the Football game that night. The year before that I had a Soccer game in Milwaukee. That was the day when it was 42 degrees outside and I hurt my hand because a kid on the other team shoe went flying in the air and it hit my hand on a fly. It hurt a lot because it was only 42 degrees outside. Even though having trouble on Halloween it is still my second favorite holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment