Dear Punk (Percy),
You have mysteriously disappeared. I don't know where you have gone but, I have my ideas. I'm writing this letter just to tell you NEVER COME BACK!!! I will enjoy my seven layer dip with my buddies from work and just them THANK YOU!!! Also thanks to you punk I have no car to drive to work in. I got fired because of it. There are so many reasons I will never let you live here again.
First and most importantly you completely destroyed my car and I don't have enough money to buy a new one. Next on this never ending list, you also took your mother with you now I don't have a maid to pick all the trash from our poker game. Also since your mother isn't around to make me and the guys food none of them want to come back and play poker any more they also said it was to messy to play.
Finally, I hope you consider this letter and never come back. You shouldn't come back because you broke my car and you don't want to see what I did to the last guy that broke my car. He was in the hospital for three weeks with two broken legs and a broken arm. So NEVER ever, ever, ever COME BACK!!!
From,
Gabe
No comments:
Post a Comment