I like to play sports such as soccer, baseball, and basketball. As well as I like having days off from school.
Writing Goals
Work on thesis statement makes sense with the introduction
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Give more support for my opinions
Varity of sentence starters
Friday, December 10, 2010
Baseball
Baseball is my 2nd favorite sport. My favorite thing in baseball is running the bases. I love the feel of stealing a base. The good thing is I get to steal a lot because I'm fast. This summer my baseball team went to Cooperstown for a baseball tournament. This year was the best year. I had a bad hitting year but, I had a amazing fielding year. I love watching the world series every year. This year I wanted the Rangers to win but, the Giants ended up winning the world series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I edited it
ReplyDelete